The early closure of schools, caught many teachers and students unprepared and this means most schools did not get an opportunity to issue assignments to their students.
Worry no more, zaraki learning app will sort you.
Zeraki is all about using technology to solve some of the toughest challenges encountered in providing quality education in Africa.
Teachers can now upload assignments in pdf format on Zeraki Learning for your students to access while at home
Steps to follow
1. Download the Zeraki Learning app in playstore or go to learning.zeraki.co.ke
2. Log in with your Zeraki Analytics *username* and the default password *hello*
3. Once logged in, click on *Assignments* from the menu and click on the *add button* to add the assignment.
4. Select the form, subject, give your assignment a title, then select the type as pdf. Set a deadline and upload the pdf file.
5. Submit the assignment.The assignment added will be visible only to your students
They will be able to access the App using the following credentialsUsername: Admno@name of school e.g admno@maseno
Password: The Admission numbe